Tyra/2 - The OS/2 CONFIG.SYS Editor
Tyra/2 is an OS/2 Config.Sys editor.
It has been developed by Oliver Poggensee and Jörg Sievers.
Feel free to download the 1.91 version and use the Freeware key to work with Tyra/2.
User name : Freeware
Schlüssel : 788818476
vrobj21d.zip vom Hobbes-Server
Changes with Patchlevel 2
- Bootdrive routines have been changed. The ones from the tyrautil.dll had problems with hidden drives.
- Added systemlevels from MCP1, MCP2, MCP2 and eCS Fix 1, Fixpak 16.
- If the systemlevel is unknown to Tyra/2, it will display the whole string returned from the routine.
- The spelling of "fixpack" has been corrected to "fixpak".
- The timezone drop down box now displays the second time you have started Tyra/2 the entry you have selected before.
- On the welcome tab page the string "Tyra/2 1.91 Patch 2" is displayed so that it is easy to identify the Tyra/2 version installed on the system.
- In the "About" box the Tyra/2 build is visible.
- The newly designed icon (from Jörg Skottke) for version 1.92 has been added to this patch, too.
1998-2000 Oliver Poggensee,
2000-2004 Joerg Sievers,
2005-2018 TeamOS/2 Hamburg e.V.